NOTE: Applications from qualified and unqualified supply teachers are accepted at any time. Please see the EXTERNAL POSTING page for application criteria. Unsolicited applications from other job classes are not accepted by the Board.
All vacancies which are not filled through our internal posting process are advertised as follows:
- On the board website at: http://www.sgdsb.on.ca/article/external-job-postings
- On the board Facebook page: Superior-Greenstone District School Board
- On the Apply to Education website at: https://www.applytoeducation.com
- On the Jobs in Education website at: jobsineducation.com
- With local Employment Services Agencies (NEW, YES and MTW)
Interested candidates are then requested to follow the application directions outlined on the job posting.
If you wish to be considered for the casual call-in list as an educational support staff member please contact the principal of each school directly. You may access school information at: http://www.sgdsb.on.ca/article/our-schools-4.asp.
Superior-Greenstone District School Board is committed to equity in employment. We provide accommodations for individuals with disabilities at any point throughout the recruitment process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Thank you for your interest in Superior-Greenstone District School Board. We wish you well in your job search endeavours, and we hope that you will consider us in the future should a suitable position become available.
Check back often for new postings.