Feast & Feedback Session
The Superior-Greenstone District School Board would like to invite you to dinner on Tuesday, May 16, 2023, at one of our High Schools in your area. All parents, guardians & community partners are encouraged to attend and join the conversation.
Your input is valued and we are looking forward to connecting with you around what matters - students! Join the Parent Engagement Committee and school leaders for a casual dinner for your opportunity to share your experiences, ideas and hopes for the future of your child's education.
Share your input and feedback with us on the following questions;
- What feedback would you give us to improve your child's school experience?
- What is important for your child/children to learn?
- How can school teams work with families to address the issue of bullying?
- What should be in place in schools to ensure safety and well-being for students?
- What is important for your child/children to feel a sense of belonging at school?
- What does well-being mean to you?
- What can we do to encourage more families to attend Parent Engagement Committee Meetings?
Please register by Monday, May 8, using the following link Feast and Feedback Spring 2023 Parent Engagement Committee (PEC) (office.com)
If you have questions or would like more information please connect with your child’s school.